Axcel Achieve RXL Aluminium Bar Recurve Sight
Axcel Achieve Sight, improved knobs, superior dovetail design, your own elevation travel tension setting, ultra fine micro adjustment, leading technology, proven results
Axcel Achieve RXL Aluminium Bar Recurve SightPrice: $599.95
$545.41 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Axcel Achieve RXL Aluminium Bar Recurve Sight Description
The very popular Achieve RXL 9 inch extension without damper tournament recurve sight by Axcel with added features, designed specifically for Olympic style recurve bows.
The Achieve recurve sight contains a superior Windage Dovetail Guide System, replacing inferior twin-dowel guide systems.
The RXL includes the Variable Tension System or VTS provides a new adjustment system where the archer personally chooses a desired elevation travel tension setting.
Achieve RXL is also available in a 9 inch carbon extension bar which is sold separately.
The RXL provides 4.375 inches of elevation adjustment and is among the lightest, most durable all aluminium target sights on the market.
If you need some help levelling your Axcel Achieve Sight on your bow, this instructional video will help you learn one of many methods of levelling your sight on your bow to achieve the highest accuracy for every shot. Level your first, second and third axis settings easily by viewing this video.
Comes in a durable, lock down sight carrying case with snapping latches and egg crate, high density, closed cell foam padding in the lid and base of the interior of the case to sandwich your sight for worry free transportation. Made of tough, extra thick, black colour polypropylene and is lockable. The two piece handle prevents inadvertent opening. Outer dimensions are 33cm x 24cm x 9cm or 13" x 9.5" x 3.5". Great for transporting and safely storing your sight and protects as no other case can.
- Improved knobs for added grip
- Designed specifically for Olympic style recurve bows
- Superior Windage Dovetail Guide System replaces inferior twin-dowel guide systems
- VTS provides an adjustment where the archer personally chooses a desired elevation travel tension setting
- Added lock feature most commonly used in single distance tournaments ensures block is secure
- Ultra fine micro adjustment in both horizontal and vertical movements
- 9 inch extension bar
- 4.375 inches elevation or vertical adjustment
- 8-32 sight pin thread. Sight pin is not included
- Comes with 12 page fully illustrated technical manual, decal, patch, two sight tapes, mounting screws, Allen wrench and hard shell sight case
- One of the lightest, most durable aircraft grade aluminium target sights on the market
- Top level tournament recurve sight
- Available in black or silver colours. Please specify colour choice. Also comes in Black/Silver, Green/Black, Green/Silver, Blue/Black, Blue/Silver, Orange/Black, Orange/Silver, Red/Black, Red/Silver, Silver/Black, Silver/Silver, Teal/Black, Teal/Silver, Purple/Black, Purple/Silver, Brown/Black and Brown/Silver which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Comes in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
Axcel Sights, leading technology, proven results.