Shrewd Quick Disconnect Straight & 8 Degree Angled Black
A Shrewd Quick Disconnect makes life a breeze
Shrewd Quick Disconnect Straight & 8 Degree Angled BlackPrice: $38.95
$35.41 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Shrewd Quick Disconnect Straight & 8 Degree Angled Black Description
Picture the scene. You have finished hunting or the shoot or tournament has concluded and you want to stow your bow so you can attend the presentation or you want to head off for a drink with your mates and that stabiliser will just not budge. Your mates have taken off or the presentation has started and you are missing out. A Quick Detach is the answer.
Quick Disconnect allows you to attach, remove or change your stabiliser with a quick and easy quarter turn. It has no moving parts and you will never need to use a hex wrench again to remove your stabiliser from your bow.
It is a neat design to keep the stabiliser tight throughout your shooting sessions. It stays tight and secure and will not vibrate loose. Works with all stabilisers.
Designed to save wear on the threads on your riser.
Installs in seconds and makes life a breeze and so simple to use.
For attachment or removal of your stabiliser with just a quarter turn - easy on when shooting your bow and easy off when storing your bow in your bow case.
- CNC machined aircraft grade aluminium
- 5-16-24 x 3-4in socket head cap screw included
- Gloss black finish. Also available in Matte black finish which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Includes matching black anodised barrel nut
- Available in Straight and 8 degree angled. Please specify choice
- Comes in Black and Matte Black finish. Please specify colour