Morrell Keep Hammering Outdoor Range Target 29inx14inx31in
Morrell Keep Hammering Outdoor Range Target with dual shooting sides and 76 layers of arrow stopping power, makes arrow retrieval so easy, with hanging grommets, delivers long lasting use at an incredible price
Morrell Keep Hammering Outdoor Range Target 29inx14inx31inPrice: $349.95
$318.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Morrell Keep Hammering Outdoor Range Target 29inx14inx31in Description
The Keep Hammering Outdoor Range Target is a Cameron Hanes signature target built by Morrell. This 2 sided target has full size bullseyes. This long range target has a large shooting area with 76 layers of arrow stopping power.
Crossbow and Compound Bow approved stops speeds up to 400 FPS.
This versatile target is built with a Multi Layered Density Design, Internal Frame System and Nucleus Centre to provide maximum durability and stopping power. It is specifically designed for field point practice.
This target will take a serious pounding from the heaviest weight and fastest bows and crossbows available. The Morrell Keep Hammering Target is 100% waterproof and features a carrying handle for hassle-free transport and grommets for hanging.
Morrell's Keep Hammering Field Point Target is a great target to practice on.
When you are into archery, the only way to get better is by practising and the way to do this is by shooting at targets. Though you can shoot at just random targets, it is better to have custom targets to shoot at like the Keep Hammering Field Point Target.
The bright exterior with black rings and red aiming points allows you to easily see where you want to shoot your arrows.
Multilayered Density Design with 76 layers takes thousands of shots and delivers superb arrow stopping power every time.
Internal Frame System technology allows you to shoot at every inch of the target.
Easy arrow removal. 100% weatherproof.
Carrying handle for effortless transport and quick set up. Designed for field points only.
- Measures 73.66cm x 35.56cm x 78.7cm or 29" x 14" x 31"
- Weighs 24.9kg or 55lbs
- Stops arrows up to 400fps, stopping them in their tracks
- Designed for high speed compound bows & crossbows
- Deer vitals on one side & bullseye on other
- 2 shooting sides, 10 bullseyes
- Easy two finger arrow removal
- Multi-Layered Density Design provides 76 layers of arrow stopping power
- 100% weatherproof extends outdoor use, withstands rain, heat and even snow
- Commercial grade
- Internal frame system technology allows every inch to be shot at
- Carrying handle & hanging grommets included for effortless transport, set up & hanging
- Bright high visibility exterior with red aiming points
- Multiple shooting dots
- Nucleus centre for maximum stopping power
- Weather resistant, versatile & durable
- X-tended life target
- Field points only. Only use arrows with field points on the Keep Hammering
- Improves shooting skills
- Takes thousands of shots
- Not Recommended for outserts or field points larger than arrow shaft
- Great target for the money
- Manufactured in USA from US materials
- Long lasting at an economic price
- Replacement cover for this target is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
Bob Fromme, Chase Fulcher, Michael Waddell, Dennis Chumley, Cameron Hanes, Dan Humes practice with and endorse Morrell Targets.
Practice and hone your shooting skills with a durable, affordable target you can trust, the Morrell Keep Hammering Field Point Target.
His dedication to bowhunting and drive to share his knowledge with others, makes him a perfect fit for Morrell.
Cameron started dabbling in running during the off-season occasionally doing 10 kms or 6.2 miles races and participated in and completed the 2008 prestigious Boston Marathon, the world's oldest annual marathon, run over the Olympic distance of 26 miles, 385 yards or 42.19 kms. In 2008, 21,948 runners (or 98.1%) completed the race from 22,377 starters.
Knowing that the famous endurance athlete and former cycling champion Lance Armstrong was going to be in the race, Cameron set a goal of catching up with and pacing Armstrong. And that's exactly what he did, running stride-for-stride with Armstrong for much of the gruelling course.
What's more, he pulled ahead of Armstrong at the most critical stage of the race - the end. It proves, Cameron says, that with visualisation, commitment and a willingness to work as hard as it takes, anything is possible.