Hoyt High Performance Recurve Backpack
If you need a recurve backpack, you can't go past the Hoyt Red Trimmed Recurve Backpack, with more whistles and bells than in a brass band and it is value plus
Hoyt High Performance Recurve BackpackPrice: $238.95
$217.23 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Hoyt High Performance Recurve Backpack Description
Whether you're on the Shinkansen, Japan's high speed bullet train, bound for Tsumagoi, the famous ski & snowboard resort, in a taxi cab in Caracas, Venezuela, hiking from the parking lot to the range in Paris, France or cycling to what is arguably the most picturesque archery park - Whiteman Park in Perth, Australia, a Hoyt Red Trimmed Recurve Backpack is the ultimate in easy transport and refined organisation of all your gear. (If you are using Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox as your browser, hover your cursor over each image to read the photo captions)
With multiple part and accessory pockets, a weatherproof cover, comfortable adjustable sternum straps, padded interior pouches for limbs and riser and dozens of other features, the Hoyt High Performance Recurve Backpack is just the ticket for the archer on the move.
Hoyt High Performance Recurve Backpack also known as the Hoyt Red Trimmed Recurve Backpack features
- Overall measurements of backpack 73.7cm high x 19cm deep x 35.6cm wide or 29" x 7.5" x 14"
- Will accept 27 inch risers
- Stylish black colour with red trim combination
- Easy to carry top and side carry handles
- Arrow Tote or Stabiliser compartment is located down one side and has a zip closure - Arrow Tote not included
- Waterproof pvc raincoat with an elastic border included covers the whole bag and waterproofs backpack except the back and is stashed in the back pocket
- Side has a name tag holder.
- Fully adjustable, padded shoulder straps with an interconnecting strap between them and a strap that acts as a belt, joins at the chest and has a quick release clip; this strap can be adjusted up or down to suit the archer. Has 2 soft lumbar supports, one on each side.
- Left hand side has a strong padded comfortable handle to allow you to carry backpack like a suitcase. One pocket extends down full length of bag and is 63.5cm long x 14cm wide or 25" x 5.5"
- Right hand side has a pocket with zip which measures 47cm long x 17.8cm wide x 3.2cm deep or 18.5" x 7" x 1.25", extends part way down the side of bag. There are velcro strips inside the front compartment to ensure contents and recurve bow case pouch cannot accidentally fall out. Compartment holds a detachable padded interior pouch, secured by two velcro strips which extend the full length of pouch (not illustrated here as these strips are on the reverse side of pouch) and keep the pouch anchored in place. Recurve bow pouch measures 72.4cm high x 22.9cm wide x 7.6cm deep or 28.5" x 9" x 3" and has 2 compartments, one for the handle or riser and the other for the limbs (Please note riser and limbs opposite are for illustration purposes and not for sale here, but can be purchased separately) and both have generous internal soft felt padding and zippers which open almost the full length of bag. Behind the recurve bow case is a large area where you can stow your quiver, a water bottle, clothing and valuables
- Front has Hoyt Archery logos in raised letters on the front and back of bag with Team Hoyt Archery logo at the top and Hoyt Archery logo down one side
- Outer pocket on the front of the bag measures 69.9cm long x 29.2cm wide x 3.8cm high or 27.5" x 11.5" x 1.5" and there are 2 zippers which open most of the front of the bag and the flap which folds out, has three see-through mesh front zip pockets with a secret bulldog clip on the cover and 5 internal zip pockets for small accessories
- Two small, ventilated accessory pockets on each side
- Oversized zippers
- Weight support straps on base
A virtual Aladdin's cave of storage and all pockets and sleeves are very functional and practical. The Hoyt High Performance Recurve Backpack has been well thought out and is the answer for archers who want all their gear safely stowed in the one package. It is great value for money and will provide years of service.
Lightweight and durable back pack in a black colour with red trim. Comfortable. Attractive. Well made. Practical and functional design, size and internal layout. Many pockets and slots to safely store spares, tools and gear.
Two compartments - the large inner bag to stow limbs and riser separately and smaller outer gear bag, both with full zipper closures, built in arrow tote sleeve. Arrow Tote is not included but can be purchased separately.
The top of the range Hoyt Red Trimmed Recurve Backpack is quality plus and will not disappoint.