FUSE StealthShot Stabiliser Mount, offset rod
Easy to install, the StealthShot String Suppression System has made believers out of even the most experienced bowhunters. It will amaze you.
FUSE StealthShot Stabiliser Mount, offset rodPrice: $89.95
$81.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
FUSE StealthShot Stabiliser Mount, offset rod Description
The revolutionary StealthShot eliminates "arm slap", "string buzz" and substantially minimises shot noise and recoil for a much more consistent, quiet, vibration-free shot.
StealthShot String Suppression System by FUSE will make believers out of even the most experienced bowhunters. (If you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox as your browser, hover your cursor over the image to read the photo caption)
Imagine never having to worry about "arm slap", "string buzz" and other inherent problems that can compromise your shot.
StealthShot momentarily captures and suppresses the string, nearly eliminating all string movement and oscillation after the shot. StealthShot is proven to reduce string movement and oscillation by over 70%.
Featuring an ultra-strong, super-lightweight carbon rod, which weighs a mere 79 grams or 2.79oz, attached to a custom LimbSaver NavCom "V" grooved bumper which wraps around and captures and suppresses the string after the shot.
Watch this demo of a Hoyt 38 Ultra bow being shot with and without a StealthShot String Suppression System installed and notice the difference. Tests have demonstrated that bows equipped with StealthShot have proven to reduce string movement and oscillation by over 70 per cent and create a much cleaner release of the arrow from the string for a more accurate and forgiving shot. Easy installation.
Suitable for most major bow makes and models. It is easy to install the StealthShot.
- Just attach the StealthShot mounting base to the riser by threading it into the bushing below the bow grip.
- Slide the black rod that is connected to the StealthShot damper into the mounting bracket.
- Rotate the black rod until the string is centered on the StealthShot bumper.
- Tighten the set screws.
- Slightly loosen the screw near the damper and rotate the StealthShot bumper until the groove is lined up with the string and then re-tighten the screw.
- For the best performance, the StealthShot damper should slightly touch the string but not put any pressure on it at brace height.
- To adjust, loosen the set screws and slide the rod into or out of the mounting base until the StealthShot is in the desired position in relation to the bowstring.
- Tighten set screws.
- To increase the life of your bowstring, it is recommended to serve a small section of string serving on your string where it contacts the StealthShot.
FUSE StealthShot String Suppression System
- Reduces string noise and vibration after the shot
- Substantially minimises shot noise and recoil
- Reduces string contact with the arm
- Never worry about arm slap, string buzz and other problems that compromise your shot
- Super light weight carbon rod, only weighs 79gms or 2.79oz
- LimbSaver NavCom rubber bumper captures and suppresses the string after the shot
- Direct Mount model has a 2.5" carbon rod which fits into the base
- The base can be adjusted to different lengths to suit each bow's brace height
- Base is threaded and will fit most risers that have a lower threaded bushing on the inside face of the riser - see image above. Can be installed on the outside face of the riser - see opposite.
- Available for most major bow makes and models. Please enquire
Shush your shot. Attach a FUSE Stealth Shot Stabiliser Mount to your bow today. You’ll be instantly amazed by the results.
StealthShot is also available as a direct mount with straight rod. Straight rod image shown for illustration purposes only. Spare rods can be purchased separately - see image. Please enquire and advise the length of your StealthShot rod and if it is straight or offset.