Easton SuperDrive 25 arrow dozen
Easton SuperDrive 25 carbon performance arrow for indoor and 3D, shot-after-shot consistency, incredible strength and unmatched performance, extremely durable, lightweight, smooth matte black finish
Easton SuperDrive 25 arrow dozenPrice: $299.95
$272.68 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton SuperDrive 25 arrow dozen Description
SuperDrive is the 25 diameter carbon performance arrow for shooters looking for success indoor and on the 3D course and we cut your arrow to length for free.
Lightweight and extremely durable.
Smooth finish delivers reduced wear and a quiet draw.
Strong and light design in a 25-64" diameter.
Strong carbon arrow construction adds the shot-after-shot consistency you're looking for.
The fastest path to the winner's circle.
- Incredible strength and unmatched performance
- Straightness: +/- .002" guaranteed
- Weight tolerance: +/- 1.0 grain
- 25-64" outside diameter
- Specifically engineered for indoor & 3D
- Black, smooth matte finish
- Multi-layer wrapped carbon fibre
- Super UNI bushing (16 grains) or G UNI bushing (18 grains), Pin Nock Adapter (15 grains), Super Nocks (13 grains), MicroLite Super Nock (8 grains) or G Nock (7 grains) and 100 or 125 grain one piece points installed. Please specify point weight
- Available in shaft size of 290 (7.8 gpi)
- Stock length 32 inches. Please specify Shaft Length
- Arrows can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your arrow. If you leave this field blank, your arrows will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
Please note that arrows usually take 2-3 days to fletch.
This is what people have said about the Easton SuperDrive 25.
5 out of 5 stars. "Ok! These are flyers and accurate. After years of using Gold Tip Series 22 Pros (319gr) for 3D, I wanted, or, would like to catch a few more 11-rings. I bought a set used. And wondered if they could compare to my 22's in flight. Adding Bohning X Vanes with 120gr points (356gr), they did. I was also concerned about the very thin walls of the shaft to give its light weight, yet after many, many shots, I have had no concerns of the walls on impact." From Robert Wright from USA