Easton BloodLine shaft dozen
If you want a high level of accuracy, all out speed, increased penetration, smaller diameter, amazing straightness, black micro smooth finish, then you need an Easton Bloodline shaft
Easton BloodLine shaft dozenPrice: $134.95
$122.68 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton BloodLine shaft dozen Description
When you draw your bow on a monster buck, you need an arrow with serious game stopping power and Easton BloodLine is the perfect choice.
BloodLine's industry first, high velocity carbon, paired with a low profile diameter, provides a deadly combination for flatter trajectory and higher kinetic energy density.
Lightweight N-Fused carbon and low profile H diameter yield increased penetration and high intensity speed.
Broadheads align with the ultra accurate HP Insert that comes included with every shaft.
The new H series carbon shaft comes in two hot graphics packages, BloodLine and WildThing. WildThing brings aggressive graphics and hot looks to the scene.
Wind taming diameter and game pounding power of high velocity BloodLine.
Both BloodLine and WildThing come factory crested for a customised look and more visible arrow flight.
Easton Bloodline shafts have the benefit of a smaller diameter and HP inserts add a new level of accuracy in a durable carbon package.
ST (Slim Technology)
Patent-pending slim diameter for increased penetration and less wind drift. Thicker shaft wall for increased durability and more kinetic energy down range. Micro smooth finish for reduced wear on the arrow rest, quiet draw & release and easier target removal.
These shafts have amazing straightness and feature a black micro smooth finish.
The Bloodline shaft comes with factory installed cresting, red H nocks installed with HP inserts.
- Small diameter, all out speed
- Factory installed cresting
- Pre-installed red H Nocks
- HP inserts included. More precise and accurate than conventional carbon arrow inserts. Extended design provides more contact for improved point-to-shaft alignment. Easier broadhead tuning and alignment. Patent-pending insert system
- High-strength, carbon nanotube N-FUSED fibres
- Guaranteed straightness +/-.003"
- H Nock available in red, black, white, yellow, green, orange and blue
- RPS screw-in points available in 50-125 grains
- HP one-piece point available in 80 or 100 grains
- Broadhead Adapter Ring (BAR) recommended if required by broadhead design
- Available in 330, 400, 480 shaft sizes. Please specify size required
"Industry-first high speed shaft with high kinetic density. I want the increased penetration of a smaller diameter shaft, but I also want the increased speed of lightweight carbon. Now, only from Easton, I can get both in one hot new arrow."
Speed up your game and add power to your shot with the vital driving penetration and lethal velocity of BloodLine and WildThing.