Easton LightSpeed shaft dozen
LightSpeed shafts, multi layer wrapped carbon fibre, smooth black matte finish delivers all out speed, balanced with mid diameter line cutting loved by 3D archers as fast, light, popular shafts. Ultimate speed is what this shaft delivers big time.
Easton LightSpeed shaft dozenPrice: $146.95
$133.59 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton LightSpeed shaft dozen Description
The best carbon speed shaft on the market. LightSpeed delivers all-out quickness balanced with mid-diameter, line-cutting ability and we cut your shaft to length for free.
Superlite carbon construction. Easton engineers identify and utilise specific types of carbon best suited for each shaft model. Easton carbon layers provide ultra consistent construction for more accuracy and long lasting strength. Strong unidirectional overlays. Smooth finish quiets the draw and reduces arrow rest wear.
Lightweight at 8.2 grains per inch. Launches like a rocket. Very popular with 3D shooters. LightSpeed with factory installed G-UNI system.
- Straightness: +/- .003"
- Multi-layer wrapped carbon fibres
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Black, smooth matte finish
- Points and inserts sold separately
- G UNI Bushing installed
- G Nock sold separately
- Uses ATA standard RPS screw in points
- One size CB insert and CB point fit all LightSpeed shaft sizes
- Available in 400, 340 shaft sizes. Please specify size
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
Easton LightSpeed Shaft - Ultimate High Speed Scoring Machine. The lightest, fastest, most accurate speed shaft on the market.
Fully fletched arrows can be purchased separately.
View them at Easton LightSpeed Arrows