Bowtech Specialist II 2020 Target Compound Bow
Mediocre doesn't cut it in the tournament world. High standards, cutting edge innovations, Binary Cam, long stable platform, increased stability, but no high price tag. Premium performance usually comes at a price, not with the Specialist II by Bowtech. The bow that enters you into the world of target archery at a fraction of the others cost
Bowtech Specialist II 2020 Target Compound BowPrice: $1,299.95
$1,181.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bowtech Specialist II 2020 Target Compound Bow Description
In 2018 Diamond had a winner straight out of the gate with the Medalist 38. A fantastic feature packed target bow at a phenomenal price. With refinements and advances in the Bowtech line up, value added changes have been implemented into this bow to produce the Specialist II.
The Specialist II has features built in to allow it to meet the needs and standards of the pros as well as the average Joes. All the while doing it at a competitive price point.
Leading on from its predecessor, the Specialist II has more eye-catching finish options available. Stand out from the others by ordering your favourite colour or even pick the colour of your limbs.
The Specialist II utilises Bowtech's Clutch performance grip system. Coming standard with the low profile grip as standard and with the control high wrist available by order. This system has been engineered to be the most comfortable modular grip on the market, designed to reduce torque while increasing comfort.
Premium performance usually comes at a price. Not with the Specialist II. This bow has big ticket performance for a fraction of the cost.
They packed the Specialist II with cutting edge innovations like the Binary Cam system and a long stable platform for increased stability, but without the big price tag associated with high performance.
The others cost much more, but the Specialist II is on the top step of the podium, at a price that makes it easy to get there.
For avid or new archers wanting to cross over into target or recreational archery, the Specialist II is a target bow that provides stability, technology and tunability competitors can't match.
It's even the perfect bow for the finger shooter or long draw hunter.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 322fps
- Weight ranges 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs and 50-60lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight
- Draw length range 23"-32.5"
- Brace Height 7.125"
- Axle to Axle 38"
- Mass weight 4.5lbs
- Effective Let-Off 80%
- Binary Cam
- Rotating Module adjusts draw length without replacing the module
- Smoother Draw
- Solid back wall
- Single Offset String Suppressor makes release even quieter and to counter the greatest amount of vibration
- Tight High Precision Limb Pockets
- Orbit damper installed to balance accessories and reduce vibration.
- Clutch performance grip system. Higher wrist Clutch control grip available on special order
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Black and Smoke Grey finishes. Please specify colour choice. Also available in Caught Red Handed, Hyper Green, Blue Me Away and Glacier White which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire. Limbs are colour coded and can be swapped by special order for a $75 upcharge. Please enquire
- Made in USA
Bowtech Specialist II. A highly competitive bow. A highly competitive price.