Bear Au Sable Longbow 64in
As elegant and satisfying as you'd expect, the Bear AuSable longbow is smooth, quiet and fast but has a great feel and very low hand shock on release
Bear Au Sable Longbow 64inPrice: $839.95
$763.59 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bear Au Sable Longbow 64in Description
As elegant and satisfying as you'd expect. The fast and handsome Au Sable longbow was aptly named after the Au Sable River in Grayling, Michigan, USA which was once home to Bear Archery and was where Fred Bear often canoed and fished.
It's been well received by longbow enthusiasts due to its incredible performance with an aggressively reflexed-deflexed limb design including bamboo overlaid by maple and black fibreglass limbs.
The two piece handle is crafted from exotic Bubinga wood and carries an inlaid matching accent stripe and includes a full cut-out sight, full radiused grip and crowned and cut-on centre arrow shelf, closely mimicking the 1950's Kodiak Special.
The Au Sable's limbs have 3 layers. The centre core is maple and is overlaid with 2 layers of bamboo and backed with high strength fibreglass creating a smooth shooting and powerful bow.
The tips are handcrafted and layered with black and white fibreglass.
The Bear AuSable longbow with bamboo-core limbs make this bow smooth, quiet and fast.
People are always impressed with its speed when they shoot the Au Sable but it also has a great feel and very low hand shock on release. This bow is built to order.
The Bear Au Sable longbow specs at a glance
- AMO Length 64"
- Draw Weights RH 35lb, 40lb, 45lb, 50lb, 55lb, 60lb. LH 35lb, 40lb, 45lb, 50lb, 55lb. Please specify draw weight
- Available in right hand and left hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Riser has exotic Bubinga wood and carries an inlaid matching accent stripe
- Limbs have 3 layers with maple centre core overlaid with 2 layers of bamboo, backed with high strength fibreglass
- Supple leather grip and side plate
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish Twist string, a Bowstringer and easy to follow instructions on how to string the bow
Also available in a complete bow package of
- Arrow rest
- Bow quiver, side quiver, back quiver or hunting side quiver
- Whisker string silencers or puff silencers
- Deerskin Leather Glove or Vista Deerskin Glove
- Leafy camo suits and camo paint
- Rangefinder or Binoculars
- Hunting or ventilated armguard
- Easton Carbon or Aluminium hunting arrows with two, three or four blade broadheads to suit
- String Nok Set
- 60cm Target Face
- Bowstring Wax
- Fred Bear Padded Recurve Soft Bow Case or another Recurve Bow Case
- 3D Animal target, block target or bag target
- Bow will be set up and ready for you to shoot.
- Please specify which accessories you would like included in your package and we will be only too pleased to provide you with a quote. If you need further advice or assistance, please enquire or contact us during business hours.