Cajun Piranha Fish Point
If you want a strong tip, get a Cajun Archery Piranha Point, with a heavy grain point & a screw in Jack Hammer tip
Cajun Piranha Fish PointPrice: $15.95
$14.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Cajun Piranha Fish Point Description
The Piranha Fish Point is a tough and reliable point that effectively pierces and holds your fish.
It features a powerful Jack Hammer replaceable tip that is very sharp for excellent penetration.
In addition, the stainless steel construction and improved barbs ensure long lasting use.
The Cajun Piranha Fish Point is 280 grains and provides fast fish removal for convenience on the water.
The barbs of the Piranha loosen easily with 3 quick turns of the shaft.
Instant fish removal without touching the fish.
Simple to use
- Replaceable sharp Jack Hammer tip
- Improved tougher heavy duty barbs grab and hold fish
- Lightning fast fish removal
- Stainless steel extremely durable construction
- Reliable, easy, simple
- Plated body to resist even salt water corrosion
- Fits standard thread 5-16" shaft
- Engineered to be extra rugged
- Instant fish removal without touching the fish
- Excellent penetration
- Hole provided on each point for line or cabling system
- Great for all fish species
- Does not plane in water
- Penetrates deeply and grabs tight
- Ideal for deep water shooting
- Perfect for all skill levels
- 280 grain point weight
- Replacement Jack Hammer tip is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
The point is when quality, dependability and fast action are required, you should rely on Cajun Archery. Piranha Fish Points - arrow heads that point the way to a successful catch.
Another quality product from Cajun Archery - manufacturers of the finest bow fishing products in the world. Over 40 years of making tough, reliable bow fishing products. Those who know bowfishing, know Cajun.
For bowfishing, you require these items
- A bowfishing reel
- A solid fibreglass fish arrow with a nock and steel fish point installed and a drilled hole through the shaft to attach and secure fishing line so you can reel the fish in after spearing it with the arrow
- 5 piece Safety Slide kit
- Nylon fishing line
- Bowfishing roller rest to launch your fibreglass fish arrow
- Alternatively, there is a bowfishing kit which includes some of the above items