Easton AC Injexion shaft dozen
The hardest-hitting & ultra-micro diameter hunting arrow for great down range kinetic energy with superior cross-wind performance is the A/C Injexion . With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last
Easton AC Injexion shaft dozenPrice: $289.95
$263.59 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton AC Injexion shaft dozen Description
Pull out all the stops and get the hardest-hitting arrow money can buy.
The Easton A/C Injexion features the same ultra-micro diameter performance Olympic archers demand for down range kinetic energy and superior cross-wind performance.
In the past, conventional broadheads and inserts prevented the use of target-size micro shafts in bowhunting. Thanks to Deep Six innovation, you now can get everything you ever wanted in the highest performance hunting arrow available today. The A/C Injexion comes in three sizes of 330, 390, 450 to deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
- High-strength carbon fibre bonded to a precision 7075 alloy core
- Guaranteed straightness +/-.002" Easton straightness measurements are actual and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, ATA/ASTM industry standard. Easton measure straightness based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What they say is what you get - and better
- Weight tolerance +/- 0.5 grains
- Polished 9-micron finish
- Factory installed cresting
- Pre-installed deep red G Nocks
- Deep Six steel G HIT inserts included
- Deep Six steel field points - sold separately
- Deep Six broadheads - sold separately
HIT (Hidden Insert Technology)
- Delivers more accuracy than any other broadhead insert
- Provides full contact between broadhead shank and shaft wall for added strength and tighter groups
- Uses ultra-small diameter arrow shafts to deliver more kinetic energy and penetration power
- Features easy, precise installation
- Patent-pending insert system
- Available in 330, 390, 450 shaft sizes. Please specify size required
The installation tool seats the insert at the correct depth and wipes the internal diameter clean of excess adhesive for simple, accurate assembly.
The chamfer stone ensures a flat shaft base and properly sized chamfer for optimal fit with broadheads and field points.
To assure the best possible performance, use Easton adhesive to install the HIT insert. Other adhesives will degrade the performance of this superior component system. Follow the component installation instructions found on the HIT component bag.
Quick HIT Adhesive
New Quick HIT Adhesive provides a powerful bond ready to shoot in just 15 minutes. The only quick cure adhesive approved for HIT arrows. One tube will install 30-35 dozen arrows.
ST (Slim Technology)
Patent-pending slim diameter for increased penetration and less wind drift. Thicker shaft wall for increased durability and more kinetic energy down range. Micro smooth finish for reduced wear on the arrow rest, quiet draw & release and easier target removal.
- Carbon fibres and epoxy resin matrix bonded to the precision 7075 alloy core tube
- Smooth 9-micron polished finish
- Used by more medal winners and top bowhunters than any other arrow type
- Easton's exclusive process ensures a strong bond of the carbon fibre to the alloy core.