Easton LightSpeed 3D Arrow dozen
LightSpeed 3D shafts, multi layer wrapped carbon fibre, smooth black matte finish delivers all out speed, balanced with mid diameter line cutting loved by 3D archers as fast, light, popular shafts. Ultimate speed is what this shaft delivers big time.
Easton LightSpeed 3D Arrow dozenPrice: $279.95
$254.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton LightSpeed 3D Arrow dozen Description
The best carbon speed shaft on the market. LightSpeed 3D delivers all-out quickness balanced with mid-diameter, line-cutting ability.
Superlite carbon construction. Easton engineers identify and utilise specific types of carbon best suited for each shaft model. Easton carbon layers provide ultra consistent construction for more accuracy and long lasting strength. Strong unidirectional overlays. Smooth finish quiets the draw and reduces arrow rest wear.
The new LightSpeed 3D combines high velocity with the tightest specs for higher scores and comes with factory installed G Nock UNI system.
Lightweight at 8.2 grains per inch. Launches like a rocket. Very popular with 3D shooters.
- Available in 500, 400, 340 shaft sizes. Please specify size.
- Straightness: +/- .001" That's right, 3D Straightness +/- .001"
- Multi-layer wrapped carbon fibres
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Black, smooth matte finish
- Superior Nock Alignment
- Protects the nock end of the shaft
- Flush fit clears arrow rest
- Patented system
- Points sold separately
- G UNI Bushing installed
- CB inserts sold separately
- G Nock sold separately
- Uses ATA standard RPS screw in points
- One size CB insert and CB point fit all LightSpeed 3D shaft sizes
(If you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox as your browser, hover your cursor over the image to read the photo caption) Easton LightSpeed 3D Shaft - Ultimate High Speed Scoring Machine. The lightest, fastest, most accurate speed shaft on the market as used by ASA Shooter of the Year, Samantha Kline
Please note that arrows usually take 2-3 days to fletch.