Easton XX75 Legacy Arrow with 4in feathers dozen
XX75 Legacy aluminium shaft offers more performance and accuracy than any arrow in its class. Comes in 3 bowhunting sizes. Straightness guaranteed, 7075-T9 alloy, weight tolerance, strength in a wood-grain PermaGraphic pattern shaft with full diameter taper swage
Easton XX75 Legacy Arrow with 4in feathers dozenPrice: $183.95
$167.23 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton XX75 Legacy Arrow with 4in feathers dozen Description
Inspired by the heritage of Doug Easton's 1931 four-footed cedar arrows, the wood-grain PermaGraphic pattern on Legacy features the traditional styling, quality and consistent, reliable performance of the XX75 aluminium shaft.
A favourite among traditional recurve and longbow archers who carry on the legacy of the age old art of the bow and arrow.
Legacy has the appearance of a natural wood arrow look and all the romance of the original cedar shaft, yet straight to +/-.002" and with the benefits of aluminium arrow performance and accuracy of Easton's acclaimed XX75 shaft.
Legacy is available in three popular bowhunting sizes of 2020, 2117 and 2219.
If you want a solid performer, look no further than Easton XX75 Legacy with swaged nock end to fit glue on nocks.
- Strength (psi) 95,000
- Weight tolerance +/- 1%
- Cedar, PermaGraphic wood grain pattern
- Straightness +/-.002" guaranteed
- 7075-T9 aerospace alloy
- Full diameter taper nock swage
- Points, RPS Inserts and Conventional Nocks included
- Available in 2020, 2117 and 2219 sizes. Please specify size shaft. Also comes in sizes of 1916, 2016, 2018 and 2216 which can be special ordered. Please enquire.
- Come with field points and fletched with 4" Round Back or Parabolic Trueflight Feathers. Barred Trueflight Feathers in a variety of colours are available at an additional cost. Please enquire
If you're looking for the benefits of aluminium arrows and prefer the look of wood, try the Easton XX75 Legacy Shaft today.
Please note that arrows usually take 2-3 days to fletch.