Easton Aluminium Legacy arrow with 4in feathers dozen
XX75 Legacy aluminium shaft offers more performance and accuracy than any arrow in its class. Comes in 3 bowhunting sizes. Straightness guaranteed, 7075-T9 alloy, weight tolerance, strength in a wood-grain PermaGraphic pattern shaft with full diameter taper swage
Easton Aluminium Legacy arrow with 4in feathers dozenPrice: $189.95
$172.68 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton Aluminium Legacy arrow with 4in feathers dozen Description
Inspired by the heritage of Doug Easton's 1931 four-footed cedar arrows, the wood-grain PermaGraphic pattern on Legacy features the traditional styling, quality and consistent, reliable performance of the XX75 aluminium shaft and we cut your arrow to length for free.
A favourite among traditional recurve and longbow archers who carry on the legacy of the age old art of the bow and arrow.
Legacy has the appearance of a natural wood arrow look and all the romance of the original cedar shaft, yet straight to +/-.002" and with the benefits of aluminium arrow performance and accuracy of Easton's acclaimed XX75 shaft.
Legacy is available in six popular bowhunting sizes of 2219, 2216, 2117, 2018, 2016 and 1916.
If you want a solid performer, look no further than Easton XX75 Legacy with swaged nock end to fit glue on nocks.
- Strength (psi) 95,000
- Weight tolerance +/- 1%
- Cedar, PermaGraphic wood grain pattern
- Straightness +/-.002" guaranteed
- 7075-T9 aerospace alloy
- Full diameter taper nock swage
- Points, RPS Inserts and Conventional Nocks included
- Come with field points and fletched with 4" Round Back or Parabolic Trueflight Feathers. Barred Trueflight Feathers in a variety of colours are available at an additional cost. Please enquire
- 2219, 2216, 2117, 2018, 2016 and 1916 sizes. Please specify size shaft
- Arrows can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your arrow. If you leave this field blank, your arrows will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
If you're looking for the benefits of aluminium arrows and prefer the look of wood, try the Easton XX75 Legacy Shaft today.
Please note that arrows usually take 2-3 days to fletch.