Easton 6mm HEXX arrow dozen
The Easton Hexx offer near perfect straightness and a decreased weight tolerance to minimize the variables that lead to inaccuracy. Whatever your tradition is, make your hunt a success with the new Easton HEXX arrows.
Easton 6mm HEXX arrow dozenPrice: $238.95
$217.23 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton 6mm HEXX arrow dozen Description
Flat shooting carbon. Hexx offers bowhunters the lightest weight option for archers looking to maximise arrow velocity and we cut your arrow to length for free.
6mm reduced diameter ultra lightweight high strength carbon.
Factory straight high tolerances that are high velocity effective.
6mm Brass H Break-Off Inserts are available & sold separately, allowing you to adjust the weight from 75 to 50 grains, if necessary, for ideal Front-Of-Centre weight and balance.
When you shoot hundreds of arrows to hone your skill and test your instinct, you need an arrow that can perform and outlast.
The Easton HEXX Carbon Hunting shafts elimate all the excuses so you can focus on making the shot that matters.
The brand new HEXX by Easton Archery lead the industry in high velocity carbon arrows, paired with a low profile diameter, providing a deadly combination for flatter trajectory and higher kinetic energy density.
Lightweight N-Fused carbon and low profile H diameter yield increased penetration and high intensity speed.
Broadheads align with the ultra accurate HP Insert that comes included with every shaft.
The HEXX brings aggressive graphics and hot looks to the scene.
Wind taming diameter and game pounding power of high velocity HEXX.
The Easton Hexx come factory crested for a customised look and more visible arrow flight.
Easton Hexx shafts were engineered to have the benefit of a smaller diameter and new MicroLite H inserts add a new level of accuracy in a durable carbon package.
ST (Slim Technology)
Patent-pending slim diameter for increased penetration and less wind drift. Thicker shaft wall for increased durability, higher FOC and more kinetic energy down range. Micro smooth finish for reduced wear on the arrow rest, quiet draw & release and easier target removal.
These shafts have amazing straightness and feature a black micro smooth finish.
The HEXX shaft comes with factory installed cresting, H nocks with MicroLite inserts included.
- Small diameter, all out speed
- Factory installed cresting
- Pre-installed 6mm H nocks (9 grains)
- MicroLite 6mm H 8-32 inserts (9 grains) included. More precise and accurate than conventional carbon arrow inserts. Extended design provides more contact for improved point-to-shaft alignment. Easier broadhead tuning and alignment. Patent-pending insert system
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
- High-strength, carbon nanotube N-FUSED fibres
- Guaranteed straightness +/-.001"
- Weight tolerance +/- 1 grain
- HP one-piece point in 80 or 100 grains available & sold separately
- RPS or Combo screw-in 8-32 points available in 75, 85, 100 & 125 grains available & sold separately
- RPS or Bullet screw-in 8-32 points available in 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 & 125 grains available & sold separately
- 6mm Brass H Break Off 8-32 inserts (adjustable to 75-50 grains) available & sold separately
- 6mm H ST RPS 8-32 inserts (18 grains) available & sold separately
- Broadhead Adapter Ring (BAR) recommended if required by broadhead design
- Available in 260 (32 inches full length), 330 (31.5), 400 (31), 480 shaft sizes. Please specify size required
- Arrows can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your arrow. If you leave this field blank, your arrows will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
"Industry-first high speed shaft with high kinetic density. I want the increased penetration of a smaller diameter shaft, but I also want the increased speed of lightweight carbon. Now, only from Easton, I can get both in one hot new arrow."
Speed up your game and add power to your shot with the vital driving penetration and lethal velocity of Easton HEXX.