Easton LightSpeed arrow dozen
LightSpeed Arrows, multi layer wrapped carbon fibre, smooth black matte finish delivers all out speed, balanced with mid diameter line cutting loved by 3D archers as fast, light, popular shafts. Ultimate speed is what this shaft delivers big time.
Easton LightSpeed arrow dozenPrice: $219.94
$199.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton LightSpeed arrow dozen Description
The best carbon speed shaft on the market is LightSpeed. LightSpeed delivers all-out quickness balanced with mid-diameter, line-cutting ability and we cut your arrow to length for free.
Lightweight at 8.2 grains per inch. Launches like a rocket. Very popular with 3D shooters. LightSpeed with factory installed G-UNI Bushing.
- Straightness +/- .003"
- Multi-layer wrapped carbon fibres
- Weight tolerance +/- 2.0 grains
- Black, smooth matte finish
- Points and inserts sold separately
- G UNI Bushing installed
- G Nock sold separately
- Uses ATA standard RPS screw in points
- One size CB insert and CB point fit all LightSpeed shaft sizes
- Available in 400, 340 shaft sizes. Please specify size
- Arrows can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your arrow. If you leave this field blank, your arrows will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
Easton LightSpeed Shaft - Ultimate High Speed Scoring Machine. The lightest, fastest, most accurate speed shaft on the market.
Please note that arrows usually take 2-3 days to fletch. Arrows are fletched with vanes. Feathers are available upon request at extra cost.