Beman CenterShot Arrow dozen
Need a high quality carbon arrow for shorter draws and lighter draw weight bows, then Beman CenterShot is ideal, with a thicker wall for durability and deeper penetration, micro smooth finish for quiet draw and easier target removal
Beman CenterShot Arrow dozenPrice: $186.94
$169.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Beman CenterShot Arrow dozen Description
New for 2013 Beman has taken the great look of traditional cedar and paired it with technically advanced micro laminate carbon. This produces a reduced-diameter hunting arrow with lethal strength and more kinetic storage - capable of taking the toughest game. The proven RPS insert system and accurate H Nocks combine for total hunting performance.
The CenterShot promises outstanding performance, after all, Beman invented carbon arrows.
The CenterShot offers strength and lightweight Beman carbon for a perfect balance of speed and long-lasting durability.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. Spined perfectly for high performance and varying poundage bows, these arrows are ideal for any archer.
Increased weight ratio for increased energy transfer and penetration.
CenterShot shafts are a carbon composite construction and come with RPS Inserts with factory-installed H nocks to offer up a high-strength, durable arrow.
- Straightness: +/- .003"
- H Nock 9 grain installed
- ST RPS Inserts 18 grain included
- Brass break off inserts are an option which is available and sold separately
- Uses ATA Standard RPS screw-in points
- Broadhead Adapter Ring (BAR) recommended if required by broadhead design
- Shaft composition - high strength carbon composite fibre construction for durability and hoop strength
- Multi layered design increases accuracy, durability and consistency
- Unidirectional carbon fibre core
- Thicker wall, unidirectional high strength carbon fibres for durability and deeper penetration
- Micro smooth finish provides quiet draw and release and easier target removal
- Low profile - 6mm
- Available in 600, 500, 400, and 340 shaft sizes. Please specify size.