Price: $125.00 inc. GST
$113.64 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton ST Axis N-Fused Camo shaft dozen Description
Easton exclusive N-Fused carbon utilises Hybtonite carbon nanotube infusion to create a stronger, hard-hitting AXIS arrow.
Carbon nanotubes are the strongest, lightest substance known to exist.
The superior mechanical properties of Nanotube Hybtonite resin produce lightweight arrows with increased strength and built-in vibration control.
Easton enlisted the world's leading nanotechnology experts to develop molecularly bonded carbon nanotubes combined in the first arrows ever with nano-fused construction. ST AXIS Nano arrows with factory installed "X" nocks with HIT insert, chamfer stone, installation tool and HIT 2 part epoxy.
New nano-infused or n-fused carbon ST AXIS Nano arrows yield higher strength to provide archers a more powerful version of the world's best bowhunting ammunition .
New n-fused carbon Axis arrows yield higher strength and built in vibration control to provide archers a more powerful version of the world's best bowhunting ammunition.
Easton Carbon nanotubes are 18 times stronger than Kevlar. 182 times stronger than steel.
N-Fused Carbon ST AXIS Realtree Camo Nano arrows feature
- Hidden Insert Technology aligns broadheads for tighter groups
- Small profile for deeper penetration
- Thicker wall for more durability
- HIT alignment for broadhead accuracy
- Available in 500, 400, 340, 300 shaft sizes. Please specify size.
- Straightness: +/- .003" guaranteed
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- High-strength nanotube infused carbon-composite fibres for exceptional durability and hoop strength
- Slim Tech small diameter and unidirectional carbon fibre core
- N-fused micro smooth finish reduces wear on the arrow rest and provides quiet draw and release
- Internal-fit X Nock installed
- HIT insert, chamfer stone, installation tool, HIT epoxy included
- Points and broadhead adapter rings sold separately
- Note - one size HIT insert fits all ST Axis shaft sizes
- Realtree Camo, micro-smooth finish
- Nanotubes are 18 times stronger than Kevlar
- Nanotubes are 182 times stronger than steel
- Also available in ST Axis Nano Shafts
- Made in USA
- Penetration Rating (PR) is a simple measure of hunting arrow performance when comparing shafts of equal spine or stiffness. PR is calculated by taking the weight of the shaft in grains per inch (gpi) divided by the frontal area of the shaft in square inches (gpi/in2). PR is an effective measure of the penetration ability of a hunting shaft, taking into account the diameter and weight relationship. Laboratory testing shows the higher the PR, the deeper the arrows penetrate into test materials. Measured for 300 spine shafts, the PR for the following shafts is - FMJ Dangerous Game 251, FMJ 194, Axis 173, Epic 162, Regular Carbon 154.
ST Axis - the world's first shaft with Carbon Nanotubes - Magnum ammunition for your bow.
The favourite choice for serious bowhunters looking for deep penetrating big game performance. New Axis arrows are the first ever to utilise carbon nanotubes for increased strength compared to ordinary carbon arrows. Get the new Axis n-fused micro smooth surface for a quiet draw across the rest and to create a stronger, hard hitting Axis.
Fully fletched arrows can be purchased separately.
View them at Easton ST Axis Camo N-Fused Arrows
Got a question, can't see what you want or, need help?
Search for products at the top right of this page or, phone us free from within Australia (Sydneysiders - please call 8850-6400) or, from outside Australia call: Sydney +61 2 8850 6400.
Or, send us a message.
All Prices are in Australian Dollars
Abbey Archery: Australia's Largest Archery Company since 1975
Phone: 02 8850-6400 Fax: 02 8850-6411
AbbeyArchery.com.au is a secure store that respects your privacy.
Copyright © 2006-2014 Abbey Archery Pty. Ltd. ABN 92051015555