Price: $99.95 inc. GST
$90.86 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
BPE Pro Series Arrow Fletcher Straight Description
Compare the features - no other jig even comes close.
At first glance, the BPE Pro Series jig may look a lot like the very popular standard BPE jig or one of the many other jigs on the market, but upon closer examination, there are vast differences.
- Magnetic, straight clamp
- Nylon is unaffected by fletching cements
- Made from aluminium and glass filled nylon for individual or commercial use
- With all of the advanced features, it is amazingly easy to set up and use
- Will do three fletches 120 degrees, four fletches 75 degrees x 105 degrees, 60 degrees x 120 degrees, 90 degrees x 90 degrees, five fletches 60 degrees, six fletches 60 degrees and any other combination that you can think of, with no additional purchase necessary
- Will fletch with the cock fletch down, up, out or any other angle desired. No disks, receivers, etc to purchase or install
- The head is designed using a CNC machined milling, which is accurate to one ten thousandth of an inch, for setting both the fletch and nock angles perfectly. Each and every 5 degrees is marked
- The degreed head ensures quick and accurate set-up whether setting one or 50 units
- 3" x 5" Data Index Cards are available and can be purchased separately to record information for quick set-up at a later date
- Indexable upper shaft support is designed to hold each size shaft from 14-64" (.218") to 25-64" (.391") perfectly centred through the use of exact sized and numbered slots. The shafts cannot move while applying the fletchings or vanes
- In most cases the magnet bar or clamp angle does not have to be moved when changing shaft sizes, saving set-up time. The clamp angle must be changed when changing from one clamp style to another
- Tapered nock receiver self centers the nock
- Hardened indexing contact points for non wearing accuracy. No ball bearings or disks to fool with
- Comes with straight or right helical clamp.
- Clamp angle is adjustable for angular fletching
- Quick detach base allows jig to be quickly removed for adjustment or storage when not in use. Also keeps large, long shafts from tipping the jig over, even with points installed. The actual jig is not screwed down
- Comes complete with wrenches, screws and instructions including a chart for setting all commonly used fletching and nock angles
- Graduation marks on clamp for easy fletching placement
- Fits all nock types
- Suits both feathers and vanes
- Comes in a strong shipping box
- Extra straight and helical clamps are available and can be purchased separately
Got a question, can't see what you want or, need help?
Search for products at the top right of this page or, phone us free from within Australia (Sydneysiders - please call 8850-6400) or, from outside Australia call: Sydney +61 2 8850 6400.
Or, send us a message.
All Prices are in Australian Dollars
Abbey Archery: Australia's Largest Archery Company since 1975
Phone: 02 8850-6400 Fax: 02 8850-6411
AbbeyArchery.com.au is a secure store that respects your privacy.
Copyright © 2006-2013 Abbey Archery Pty. Ltd. ABN 92051015555