Bear Motive 6
Bear Motive 6 with 32" axle to axle, you feel nothing when your arrow is released as vibrations and string oscillations are wiped out. Experience awesome, smooth performance with Motive 6
Bear Motive 6
Bear Motive 6 Description
A small package punching out massive results.
Bear's all new Motive 6 at 32" axle to axle with a 6" brace height is boasting an IBO speed of 350 fps.
The Motive 6 is outfitted with a brand new cam system that Bear has released for 2013.
The H13 cam system is a synchronised hybrid cam utilising a pivoting module on both the top and bottom cams, allowing the archer to adjust their draw length from 25.5" to 30" all without the use of a press or separate modules.
The H13 cam is extremely smooth, enabling the Motive 6 to produce blistering speeds without sacrificing accuracy and shoot-ability.
It also has an adjustable draw stop which makes it simple to adjust the feel at full draw.
To enhance the draw cycle even further, is the tried and true 4" x 4" roller guard system, containing 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings, reducing friction throughout the entire draw cycle. This system is as smooth as they come.
To add some extra icing on the cake, the new 2013 Bear Motive 6 comes standard with two grip options, making it comfortable and accurate for any archer's style no matter what their grip preference.
The all new dual adjustable string suppressors enable the Motive 6 to be whisper quiet and eliminates all hand shock and vibration.
Weighing in at just 4 pounds, the 2013 Bear Motive 6 is a lightweight shooting machine that will perform no matter what the situation!
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 350fps
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 25.5"-30"
- Brace height 6"
- Axle to Axle 32"
- Mass weight 4lbs
- Let-Off 75%
- Cam H13 Synchronised Hybrid Cam System - blazing speeds while maintaining a smooth, comfortable draw cycle without sacrificing accuracy
- Limbs Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs - maximum power without the bow stacking up during draw
- Strings and cables - Bear Pre-Stretched Contra-Band HP BCY 452X strings and Pre-Stretched BCY 452X cables - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
- Limb pockets - Zero tolerance - pivoting limb cups maintain a tight limb-to-cup-to-riser fit
- Adjustable Offset String Suppressors - offsets the suppressor to make release even quieter and to counter the greatest amount of vibration
- Stainless Steel Stabiliser Bushing
- Comes with two customisable grip options - the over mould grip or you can take the over mould grip off and you can shoot with the panel grip underneath
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in RealTree APG camo and Shadow Black. Please specify colour. Also available in RealTree AP Snow camo, which is not a stocked colour but can be special ordered. Please enquire
The Bear Motive 6 also comes fully loaded in a complete ready-to-hunt bow package - including Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit arrow rest, Trophy Ridge 4 pin fibre optic sight black, String Peep Sight, Trophy Ridge Bow Quiver, Trophy Ridge Stabiliser with braided bow sling and Nock Loop. You can also add a release aid, scope, rangefinder, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, ShotBlocker or DeadStop target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot. The Motive 6 bow package includes your accessories expertly installed and set up. This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to hunt. If you bought all of these accessories separately, the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to shoot. Please enquire and we will be happy to provide a quote to you.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Motive 6 or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
In the finest Bear tradition, the Motive 6 raises the bar again for performance that is well above price.
|Bow Cams:||H13 Synchronised Hybrid|
|Limbs:||Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs|
|Speed:||350 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||32 inches|
|Brace Height:||6 inches|