Easton Axis Full Metal Jacket Dangerous Game shaft dozen
ST Axis Full Metal Jacket Dangerous Game shaft is a small diameter, high strength thick wall carbon core armed in bone piercing 7075 alloy metal jacket giving hunters magnum big game stopping power, easily pulls from high density targets. Low glare, anodised finish.
Easton Axis Full Metal Jacket Dangerous Game shaft dozenPrice: $197.94
$179.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton Axis Full Metal Jacket Dangerous Game shaft dozen Description
AXIS Full Metal Jacket Dangerous Game has devastating kinetic energy and ultimate penetration.
Ultra-small diameter and thick-wall carbon core armed in a bone-piercing Full Metal Jacket provides maximum penetration and easily pulls from high-density 3D targets. Axis FMJ provides bowhunters awesome levels of durability and penetration.
Easton Full Metal Jacket gets powered-up with the new FMJ Dangerous Game.
Get the devastating kinetic energy and ultimate penetration of AXIS Full Metal Jacket now optimised for bowhunting's biggest and most dangerous game.
FMJ Dangerous Game is a stronger more powerful member of the revolutionary FMJ family and features an ultra-small diameter, thicker-wall carbon core and wrapped in a heavier full metal jacket.
Dangerous Game includes the new brass HIT break-off insert and is available in 300 and 250 spine sizes. The brass HIT insert adjusts to 75 or 50 grains, so archers can optimise their setup.
For years bowhunters have invented ways to create heavier shafts, where required for heavy animals or game regulations.
Now, a thicker, high-density carbon core wrapped in a beefed-up alloy metal jacket, loaded with a brass HIT insert drives the broadhead through heavy hide and bone.
- Available in 300 and 250 shaft sizes. Please specify size.
- Micro smooth aerospace alloy surface provides easier removal from tough, high density 3D targets
- Small diameter and thick wall carbon fibre core with Hidden Insert Technology for deeper penetration and more durability
- A 7075-T6 metal jacket gives more consistent spine, straightness and weight than all carbon arrows. Easton's exclusive process fuses the carbon core to the metal jacket
- Straightness: +/- .002" guaranteed
- Low-glare, hard anodised diamond pattern finish for easy target pull
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- High strength carbon fibre core with 7075 alloy metal jacket
- Internal fit X Nock installed
- Brass HIT Break-Off Insert, chamfer stone, installation tool, HIT epoxy included
- Points and broadhead adapter rings sold separately
- One-size brass HIT break-off insert fits both sizes.
- Penetration Rating (PR) is a simple measure of hunting arrow performance when comparing shafts of equal spine or stiffness. PR is calculated by taking the weight of the shaft in grains per inch (gpi) divided by the frontal area of the shaft in square inches (gpi/in2). PR is an effective measure of the penetration ability of a hunting shaft, taking into account the diameter and weight relationship. Laboratory testing shows the higher the PR, the deeper the arrows penetrate into test materials. Measured for 300 spine shafts, the PR for the following shafts is - Axis FMJ Dangerous Game 251, Axis FMJ 194, Axis 173, Epic 162, Regular Carbon 154. FMJ = Deeper Penetration - More pass throughs, Better blood trails, Quicker kills.
Axis Full Metal Jacket shaft with carbon armour piercing ammunition. Overkill? Pack serious heat for bone crushing penetration.
Dangerous Game fits the bill with no hassle magnum power in a strong micro-smooth alloy surface for accurate, deeper-penetrating kills on bowhunting's biggest challenges.
Dangerous Game is the most powerful, deepest-penetrating arrow available. Arm yourself with AXIS Full Metal Jacket when conditions call for serious big game stopping power. Get AXIS Full Metal Jacket Dangerous Game shafts now.
Please note fully fletched arrows can be purchased separately. Please enquire.
View them at Easton Axis Full Metal Jacket Dangerous Game Arrows